home | patterns | published elsewhere | books | video | about | contact

Knitting Maine is IN STOCK!

Last Friday I drove to Penmor Lithography in Lewiston, Maine and picked up all of the printed copies of Knitting Maine

Since Friday I've been fulfilling the Kickstarter rewards, by autographing and packing up copies of Knitting Maine for all those who helped me fund the printing process with Kickstarter.

The books have also been shipped to a bunch of book and yarn stores:

A Gathering of Stitches in Portland, ME

A Wrinkle in Thyme Farm in Sumner, ME

Books N Things in Norway, ME 

Casco Bay Fibers in Freeport, ME 

Knit Wit in Portland, ME

Heavenly Socks in Belfast, ME 

Hidden River Yarns in Philadelphia, PA 

In the Loop in Plainville, MA 

The Yarn Barn in Bangor, ME  

WORKS in Searsport, ME 

If you'd like your local yarn store to carry Knitting Maine, they may order them from me from my website. Please share this link with them: 

Individual retail copies of the book may also be purchased directly from me

Some upcoming book-signing and trunk show events are scheduled as follows:

December 14, 2013: from 1-4 pm at Books N Things - Norway, Maine
March 1, 2014: from 1–4pm at Casco Bay Fibers - Freeport, Maine

I'd love to bring the projects from Knitting Maine to your shop, or knitting group and talk about them and Knitting Maine. Please contact me if you'd like to host an event. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say!